I have a livejounal...but I never use it. It started with me just using it so I could see the mychem forum posts and such. I just use John's now to read into the communities and his posts. I guess I could sign into mine. I do occasionally. meh. I've never been good at keeping these. I was pretty steady in high school...but that was a xanga. Maybe I'll try again. I can't remember my xanga password, and I used an email that I no longer possess to register for it. whatev.
Going into my 4th year of college. I don't think I'm going to apply to med school anymore. I want to but I don't want to be in school so long. I really like the idea of law school. I've always wanted to be a lawyer too...it just makes me feel like a failure for not going through with med school. I mean...three years of bio, and for what? Well it wasn't a waste of time. I enjoyed bio...I like bio, sure some classes were complete dickwads but I met some really cool people and learned some amazing things. At the moment I'm thinking of going to law school and getting a masters in law...something my sister mentioned. I wish I could do both, but I can't.
Ultimately, I want to do entertainment contracts just so that...Maybe John will open a label with me. He wants to produce after all. Sandra knows the business. I duno though...it's tricky getting into business with friends...but I like that idea. I like music. I like concerts and having fun and hanging out and I seem to retain more info about artists and celebs than anything else...except music...if only I was musically inclined!
I think that's another reason med school just doesn't seem as appealing...my mom hasn't been feeling well. I don't want to be far away incase...well, I don't want to be far away.
John has been working a lot lately. I like that he's working. I miss him sometimes, but it's okay. I feel like the time we spend together now is better and I feel more independent. I like it. I don't really know how he feels about the time thing. My brother keeps asking where he is because he hasn't been going to family things with me lately. We hardly talk...not that it's a problem or anything...but I feel like we have nothing to talk about anymore. It sort of scares me...I mean...stuff happens in our days but our answers to "how was your day" or "what did you do today," seem so robotic nowadays. I hope it doesn't stay like that for long.
I've been hanging and talking to Sandra a lot. She's fun...we get along really well. It's funny cause I didn't like her when I first met her. lol. But that's just how I am...unless you give me a reason to like you...I probably won't. Anyway, she's become one of my closest friends. I don't have many genuine friends...I like it that way though. Less presents to buy! jk.
Hmmm...having my cousins from Mexico visit made me realize how much I miss them and how fun they are. Maybe I'll make a trip during the summer. We'll see. I think they're coming for a while during the summer too....it should be fun!
Sonya is graduating in a few days. I'm really going to miss her and Jenn and living with them. I got lucky this year and was able to live with them again. It's okay, they'll be at my wedding and hopefully I'll go to theirs too! I'm glad I met them.
Haven't listened to my chem in a while. I've really gotten into the Jonas Brothers. They're music makes me happy, but in a different way than my chem. I love both bands...even if they're on completely different ends of the spectrum. I don't know what it is about them...guilty pleasure maybe.
Can't wait for summer...after Friday at 10 am, I'm finally freeee! Well, for a while at least. Summer school starts a week later. booo!
Anyway, more net surfing and then off to bed.
peace <3
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment